- Stephan's brother Alex came home from his mission in Pennsylvania and finally got to meet Kate for the first time, since he left just a month before she was born. She called him "daddy" for a while because he and Stephan look a lot alike.
- I reluctantly decided to have my antidepressant dosage upped to a mid level rather than the really low dose I had been taking.
- Stephan caught the flu for the second year in a row. Kate and I did not because we had flu shots.
- Kate turned two years old. At her two-year checkup, she had gone from being in the 90th percentile for height to the 95th percentile. Pediatrician astounded at her verbal abilities.
- Ummm....family pictures with Stephan's family? I don't remember much from this month.
- General Conference
- Easter...I think.
- I believe it was around this time that I started doing DNMS therapy with my therapist.
- Aiden's mom found out she had a tumor on her pituitary gland.
- Spent many afternoons at the Thanksgiving Point Gardens
- I wrote to MANY local newspapers and news stations to promote ICP Awareness. Finally got a response from Good4Utah and had an interview with them. I was on TV.
- Started working on organizing the first ever ICP Care event in Utah. ICP Care events were being put on all over the country too.
- Took Kate to the allergist and found out she is allergic to all nuts except almonds.
- Hosted first-ever ICP Awareness event in Utah and got to meet fellow Itchy Moms.
- Niece was baptized.
- Aiden's mom had surgery to have her tumor removed.
- I found out I was pregnant on June 30.
- Because of some bleeding issues in addition to the pregnancy, I went to the doctor and we found out I had an ectopic pregnancy. I was early enough that I got methotrexate shots rather than surgery.
- The night I started miscarrying, our air conditioner died. During a 100 degree heat wave. It was a horrible, horrible time.
- Stephan was given a really tough assignment at work.
- Stephan's 27th birthday at the end of the month.
- He also got a raise. Things were looking up.
- Our five-year anniversary. We celebrated by going for a couple's massage...ahhhh.
- I temporarily had a work-from-home job and found out that 20 hours of work a week isn't the most compatible with being a mom to a toddler.
- Watched a friend's two girls so she could teach an LSAT class.
- Went up to Logan for a family gathering on Stephan's side of the family.
- My grandfather's birthday celebration (even though his birthday was at the end of July).
- Stephan was called to be the ward clerk.
- We went to Houston to visit my family.
- Stephan got laid off.
- Stephan applying for jobs and having interviews.
- Trying to stay sane.
- Interviews continue, and two of the companies look VERY promising.
- One company had Stephan do training with its team. He was a top candidate with anotehr company.
- First company rejects him most unceremoniously. Other company promises an offer, only to rescind it.
- Day after both rejections, Stephan gets a job offer from yet another company, and accepts it.
- We spend a weekend watching three children (plus our own). It was an adventure to say the least.
- Oh, and Thanksgiving.
- People are generous and give us presents to give to Kate.
- General Christmas preparations
- Went to Temple Square for the Christmas lights
- Flew to Houston for Christmas.
- I turned 28.